Re: Fall Rallye

Ryan Kubanoff

Due to it being Halloween and having lots of final prep to do on the house Annie and I will not be attending. Also the midget it is in 1000 pieces and the Bugeye doesn't count. Good Luck i'll be rooting for you!!
Ryan and Annie

On 10/18/2020 3:27 PM Kenn & Kathy Brown <oldmainlinehomes@...> wrote:

Hey Bernie,

We make a great team! All we need is a car. I doubt the Triumph guys would allow an MG logo on the MINI...

Kenn Brown  RS282284
CHRISTIES International Real Estate
Long & Foster Real Estate inc
610.585.0011
www.oldmainlinehomes.com

On Sun, Oct 18, 2020, 3:16 PM Bernie Hall < behall5@...> wrote:
Ken,
I would love to drive but my MG is already in storage due to moving.

Bernie

Sent from Blue
On Oct 18, 2020, at 1:06 PM, Kenn & Kathy Brown < oldmainlinehomes@...> wrote:
Kenn is available to co-pilot as well....our MG needs an engine installed and I have to pu the voting materials at Montgomery County....I’m a Judge of Election....

All the best,
Kathy

From the office of:
Kenn Brown RS282284
CHRISTIE'S International Real Estate
Long & Foster Devon, Pa
92 Lancaster Ave., Devon, PA 19333
cell: 610.585.0011
www.oldmainlinehomes.com

admin. cell# 610-715-8881   Kathy

Our business is entirely based on referrals.  If you have been pleased with my service, please pass along my name and contact info. to your family, friends and co-workers who are considering buying or selling a home. Thank you in advance.

On Oct 18, 2020, at 12:45 PM, Ed Emery via groups.io <john.emery5= verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

I am planning on participating with daughter Meaghan.  My sister, who navigated on the winning team last year, has indicated she would  like to navigate again if anyone is lacking a co-pilot.

Ed Emery