Re: Fall Rallye

Bernie Hall

Ken,
I would love to drive but my MG is already in storage due to moving.

Bernie

Sent from Blue

On Oct 18, 2020, at 1:06 PM, Kenn & Kathy Brown <oldmainlinehomes@...> wrote:
Kenn is available to co-pilot as well....our MG needs an engine installed and I have to pu the voting materials at Montgomery County....I’m a Judge of Election....

All the best,
Kathy

From the office of:
Kenn Brown RS282284
CHRISTIE'S International Real Estate
Long & Foster Devon, Pa

admin. cell# 610-715-8881   Kathy

Our business is entirely based on referrals.  If you have been pleased with my service, please pass along my name and contact info. to your family, friends and co-workers who are considering buying or selling a home. Thank you in advance.

On Oct 18, 2020, at 12:45 PM, Ed Emery via groups.io <john.emery5@...> wrote:

 I am planning on participating with daughter Meaghan.  My sister, who navigated on the winning team last year, has indicated she would  like to navigate again if anyone is lacking a co-pilot.

Ed Emery