Re: October GT

Kristi Liebel

Ugh it has been a week already! Sorry guys I forgot to put what time - we have the meeting open now so anyone can join starting now.

I am so sorry about that.

On Oct 13, 2020, at 8:42 AM, Kevin McLemore <kmclemore@hotmail.com> wrote:

Thanks, Lambert!

Time is 7:30 pm, as usual, correct?

On Oct 13, 2020, at 7:31 AM, Lambert Liebel <lliebel@phillymgclub.com> wrote:

Good Morning all,

Sorry for the late (early) email - I meant to take care of this last night and the night just got away from me. Anyway here is the link for tonight’s GT (via Zoom):

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/93824615134?pwd=Qzd6aTEzblFqd3c0VnJONHBvL3ROQT09

Again we are NOT meeting at Phil’s we are meeting via Zoom this month.

Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight,

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@phillymgclub.com

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

On Oct 9, 2020, at 9:41 PM, Lambert Liebel <LLiebel@phillymgclub.com> wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I have to apologize for the GT this month. I lost track of time and did not secure a place to have our GT in person. So this month we will be doing a zoom GT. I will be sending out a link on Monday.

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@phillymgclub.com