Re: Good Mechanics

Roger Searle

Hi Lambert,

Here the ones I've used and brief comments

Proper Noise
Ed Sweeney
2242 Dengler St.
Mount Penn, PA 19606
(267) 398.3699
Regular and major repairs.  I consider him the most knowledgeable on LBCs and great to work with.  Recently
installed new A/C in my GT.

Dependable Auto Repairs
Tony van Reymersdal
1413 Spackman Ln.
West Chester, PA 19380
610.431.1159
Smaller shop does routine and major car repairs with experience with LBCs, Cobras and performance sport cars.  They did a good job with the complete
restoration of my '78 Roadster.

Clover Leaf Auto
Ralph ?
207 Pennsylvania Ave.
Malvern, PA 19355
610.647.5954
Major work on British cars including LBCs.  I used them once.  Ken Collins uses them.  Seem competent.