From: Kristi Liebel <kliebel@...>
To: PhillyMGClub@groups.io <PhillyMGClub@groups.io>
Sent: Thu, Aug 20, 2020 6:57 pm
Subject: [PhillyMGClub] Participation poll for the 2020 Brits at The Village Show #poll-notice

Below is the poll and the link to respond to the poll if you did not receive the original email.

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Kristi Liebel" <kliebel@...>
Date: August 19, 2020 at 9:14:40 PM EDT

A new poll has been created:
Would you be willing to attend PMGC's 2020 Brits at The Village Car Show on October 10th?
1. Yes & I would be willing to volunteer
2. Yes but I would prefer to not volunteer
3. No