From: Lambert Liebel <lliebel@phillymgclub.com>
Sent: Sep 2, 2020 8:50 PM
To: "PhillyMGClub@groups.io" <PhillyMGClub@groups.io>
Subject: [PhillyMGClub] Important GT Information

Hello fellow Club Members,

Mark McDowell has once again offered us a place to have our GT this month. Also Mark is having some issues with his ZS Carbs and would appreciate some help troubleshooting and fixing the issue. He is inviting anyone who would be able to help him with this to arrive anytime after 5pm to help out.

Location: McDowell Residence 1545 Huntington Road Abington, PA

TIme: 7PM for GT, 5 PM for helping with Mark’s MGB.

Date: August 8th

Mark has graciously offered to have dogs and chips for all along with water and a case of beer(donations gladly accepted but not required). So please respond to me at lliebel@phillymgclub.com only if you will be attending to get a count by Friday Night.

Please also bring lawn chairs to sit in. Also since we will be at Mark’s house if you would like to bring your own adult beverage, or other beverage, you are welcome to do so.

Hope to see you soon,

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor