Saturday August 29, 2020 Skippack Meetup--9am

Noel Torchio

If interested, the next  informal Saturday morning Meet Up/Cars and Coffee is scheduled for this Friday, August 29, 2020 in Skippack from approx. 9am-10:30am.  If you'd like to attend we'll be meeting this time in the parking lot just behind Park Bistro just off of 73--see map.  It's early enough in the morning so I don't think we'll be interfering with any shopppers, but if we need to move we will.

No need to reply back to me.  Just show up if you'd like.  Hopefully thunder showers stay away until later in the day.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Central+Perkiomen+Valley+Park/@40.225278,-75.4021471,243m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x6e6cfbbecad9b88!8m2!3d40.2406797!4d-75.4548583