Re: Issues with Certain Email Addresses

Gregory Simms

On Mon, Aug 24, 2020, 8:37 AM Kristi Liebel <kliebel@...> wrote:
Good Morning all,

Thank you to those who have sent me another email address.  Let me clarify why I am asking for them.  Because we use a closed group email list you will (or should) always receive emails that I or anyone with a phillymgclub email address send out to the entire club via groups.io.  The problem comes into play when we try to send to specific people vs through the entire group list.  For some reason the server thinks that the phillymgclub email address is spam and therefore has gotten blacklisted on the Yahoo/AOL/Verizon server.

I hope that makes sense 😊.  Anyway I will add the emails that have been provided to my contact list so that I can send emails if and when needed.  Those who did send me another email address please continue to use the one you normally use when sending emails to the groups.io email address.  I am not sure if it would help or not but if you have some time you may even want to contact your email provider and tell them that phillymgclub.com is not a spam email address and that they need to allow the emails from that address to come through 😉.

Hope everyone has a spectacular day and Safety Fast,

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin