Kathy

From the office of:
Kenn Brown RS282284
CHRISTIE'S International Real Estate
Long & Foster Devon, Pa

admin. cell# 610-715-8881   Kathy

Our business is entirely based on referrals.  If you have been pleased with my service, please pass along my name and contact info. to your family, friends and co-workers who are considering buying or selling a home. Thank you in advance.

On Aug 23, 2020, at 4:24 PM, Kristi Liebel <KLiebel@...> wrote:

Good Afternoon again,

I am so sorry to bombard you all with emails today - fortunately or unfortunately I finally forced myself to sit and get PMGC stuff taken care of that I have let go for a bit.  Anyway I am sending out a request for those of you with Yahoo, AOL and Verizon email addresses - my request is this - do you have another email address that we could use for the club email list?  I ask because for some reason the Yahoo, AOL, and Verizon servers have blacklisted our phillymgclub email addresses.  So if you send me an email I am not able to respond with my phillymgclub email (luckily for me I have another email address that I can respond from).

I am in the process of looking for another domain hosting site (ok well my Dad will be helping me 😊) so that this issue hopefully does not continue but in the meantime if you do have another email address that I can add to your contact information that would be great.

Thanks so much,

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin