Issues with Certain Email Addresses

Kristi Liebel

Good Afternoon again,

I am so sorry to bombard you all with emails today - fortunately or unfortunately I finally forced myself to sit and get PMGC stuff taken care of that I have let go for a bit. Anyway I am sending out a request for those of you with Yahoo, AOL and Verizon email addresses - my request is this - do you have another email address that we could use for the club email list? I ask because for some reason the Yahoo, AOL, and Verizon servers have blacklisted our phillymgclub email addresses. So if you send me an email I am not able to respond with my phillymgclub email (luckily for me I have another email address that I can respond from).

I am in the process of looking for another domain hosting site (ok well my Dad will be helping me 😊) so that this issue hopefully does not continue but in the meantime if you do have another email address that I can add to your contact information that would be great.

Thanks so much,

β€œIt is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.” ~ Ursula K. Leguin