Update on Brits at The Village

Kristi Liebel

Good Afternoon all,

I hope this email finds you all well.  I wanted to let you know that after much deliberation it has been decided by the PMGC Board of Directors that we will be cancelling/postponing this years Brits at The Village Car Show due to the following COVID concern:

Wearing masks, keeping track of attendance, enforcing social distancing, banning spectators, et cetera, would make for a tedious event

While this is not what we had hoped for we also feel that it is the safest decision we could make for all of our PMGC friends and family.

Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to making our 2021 Brits at The Village Show even more spectacular!

Safety Fast,

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin