Re: Participation poll for the 2020 Brits at The Village Show #poll-notice

Gregory Simms

No. But possibly visit from a distance

On Thu, Aug 20, 2020, 6:57 PM Kristi Liebel <kliebel@...> wrote:
Below is the poll and the link to respond to the poll if you did not receive the original email.

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Kristi Liebel" <kliebel@...>
Subject: [PhillyMGClub] Participation poll for the 2020 Brits at The Village Show #poll-notice
Date: August 19, 2020 at 9:14:40 PM EDT

A new poll has been created:

Would you be willing to attend PMGC's 2020 Brits at The Village Car Show on October 10th?

1. Yes & I would be willing to volunteer
2. Yes but I would prefer to not volunteer
3. No

Vote Now