Re: Participation poll for the 2020 Brits at The Village Show #poll-notice

Kenn & Kathy Brown

Kenn and Kathy= 1

All the best,
Kathy

From the office of:
Kenn Brown RS282284
CHRISTIE'S International Real Estate
Long & Foster Devon, Pa

admin. cell# 610-715-8881   Kathy

Our business is entirely based on referrals.  If you have been pleased with my service, please pass along my name and contact info. to your family, friends and co-workers who are considering buying or selling a home. Thank you in advance.

On Aug 19, 2020, at 9:14 PM, Kristi Liebel <KLiebel@...> wrote:

A new poll has been created:

Would you be willing to attend PMGC's 2020 Brits at The Village Car Show on October 10th?

1. Yes & I would be willing to volunteer
2. Yes but I would prefer to not volunteer
3. No

Vote Now