Important Club Information

Lambert Liebel

Hello Fellow MG Club members,

I have a few things that I need to get out to everyone.

1. We are not having a GT at Phil’s this month. That invitation was not supposed to go out.

2. Our GT this Tuesday July 14th, will be on Zoom again. We were unable to procure a place to meet.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/93824615134?pwd=Qzd6aTEzblFqd3c0VnJONHBvL3ROQT09

Meeting ID: 938 2461 5134
Password: 8DNqvZ

3. If you plan on attending the Mini Golf this Saturday in Lansdale, I need you to email me ASAP and let me know. We are trying to get a set count so that we can figure out what is going to happen to be safe.

4. Ragtops and Roadsters is having a zoom tour of their shop and they are going to talk about the work they are doing on MG’s. This is the same night as our GT and the information can be found on their website. https://www.ragtops.com/

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@phillymgclub.com