Re: Important, Response Needed - MG vs DVT Mini Golf Challenge

Don Scholl

I’ll be there!

:
Don Scholl

On Jun 29, 2020, at 9:16 AM, Kenn & Kathy Brown <oldmainlinehomes@...> wrote:

It's on the calendar!!

All the best,
Kathy

From the office of:
Kenn Brown RS282284
CHRISTIE'S International Real Estate
Long and Foster Real Estate
92 Lancaster Ave., Devon, PA 19333
cell: 610.585.0011

Admin. Kathy #610-715-8881
www.oldmainlinehomes.com

My business is entirely based on referrals.  If you have been pleased with my service, please pass along my name and contact info. to your family, friends and co-workers who are considering buying or selling a home. Thank you in advance.

On Sun, Jun 28, 2020, 11:07 AM Ed Emery via groups.io <john.emery5=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

Kristi, I am good with having the event.

Ed E