Re: Luncheon Meet

Roger Searle

Annie and I are in.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Schulte <schultejim@...>
To: PhillyMGClub@groups.io <PhillyMGClub@groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Jun 14, 2020 8:43 pm
Subject: [PhillyMGClub] Luncheon Meet

Luncheon meet: June 19, 2020  arrive 12 noon to 12:30
Brothers Kirshner Brewing Company
4119  West Skippack Pike Skippack PA. 19473
Phone: 610-222-2739          www.brotherskirshner.com/

Order lunch ahead of time from: Skippack Italian Market
4101 W. Skippack Pike 610-584-4050
www.skippackitalianmarket.com         #they will deliver to Kirshner’s
or bring from another vendor of your choice.
Drive your British car or whatever and enjoy time with our club.
Please bring a mask to wear. Bathrooms are available and free parking is off street on blacktop between Kirshner’s and Italian Market within sight.

Check respective web sites for menu and other questions you may have.
Please RSVP by Thursday June 18 at or before 8 pm so I can inform Kirshner’s of numbers.
My cell is 215-8zero two-19seventy four. Text is fine

Sent from Mail for Windows 10