From: Kristi Liebel <kliebel@phillymgclub.com>
Sent: Jun 13, 2020 6:42 PM
To: "PhillyMGClub@groups.io Calendar" <PhillyMGClub@groups.io>
Subject: [PhillyMGClub] More New PMGC Swag

Evening everyone,

I would like to introduce the newest member of the PMGC Swag Team - Key Fobs!

We are selling them for $6. I will have these and the new Grille Badges with me tomorrow at Sunday Breakfast.

As with the Grille Badges we will ship and have curb-side pickup if needed.

Please let me know if you would like to get a key fob or two 😊.

Be safe, be well and Safely Fast,