From: Kevin McLemore <kmclemore@...>
Date: 6/11/20 10:39 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: PhillyMGClub@groups.io
Subject: Re: [PhillyMGClub] Sunday Breakfast Get-Together in Ambler - PLEASE RSVP

But there will be NO kvetching.

On Jun 11, 2020, at 7:35 AM, Steve Perlman <sperlman63@...> wrote:

Kibbitzing.. There will be Kibbitzing?
Oy Vey.

On Wed, Jun 10, 2020, 10:03 PM Kevin McLemore <kmclemore@...> wrote:

OK, so I have about 10 folks who said they were going, so far, and most are couples.  I'm going to go ahead and let her know to expect at least 10, and perhaps as many as 15 people (assuming some more may decide to come).

At around 9:30 am I'll be in the parking lot behind the Ambler Savings Bank on Butler Avenue at Lindenwold Avenue in Ambler, and anyone who wants to arrive a bit early can join me.  We can kibbitz, prattle, natter and guffaw from a social distance until 10:00.  Breakfast will then be across Lindenwold Ave. at the Sweet Briar Cafe.  I strongly suggest you bring a blanket or chairs (or chairs and table) if you want a place to sit, since seating may be limited on the grassy outdoor dining area.

See you then!