From: Gregory Simms <gasgregory62@...>
Date: 6/8/20 4:56 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: PhillyMGClub@groups.io
Subject: Re: [PhillyMGClub] A $14K Midget? Well.... maybe?

No, but is there a meeting tomorrow night parking lot social distancing,?

On Sat, Jun 6, 2020, 3:54 PM Kevin McLemore <kmclemore@...> wrote:
Saw this today (just posted 4 hours ago, actually)... maybe someone's in the market for a high-priced Midget?  It purportedly only has 14K miles, but I do wonder why they stripped it all the way to a tub and repainted everything. Anyway, I pass this 'find' on to anyone who is interested... or for an in-depth discussion on the value or originality of Midgets.

https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/d/king-of-prussia-1976-mg-midget-14k-orig/7136891429.html