From: Kristi Liebel
Sent: May 31, 2020 6:38 PM
To: PhillyMGClub@groups.io
Subject: [PhillyMGClub] PMGC Grille Badges are Here!!

Grille Badges have Arrived.
Get your Philly MG Club Grille Badge today.
Only $35 + shipping (if shipping is needed)
We do have Curb Side Pick-up if interested.

I will have them with me tomorrow for anyone who is on the drive and wants to get them.

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin