From: Kevin McLemore <kmclemore@hotmail.com>
Sent: May 4, 2020 2:49 AM
To: "PhillyMGClub@groups.io" <PhillyMGClub@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [PhillyMGClub] Group Drive?

Thanks for all the replies! I’ll be creating a group email list to those who replied in the affirmative and I’ll look for some good weather to get us started.

I did a 1-hour trial drive today with member Steven Perlman (MGB) and two other non-club members (MGTD & Morris Minor Traveler) and they all seemed to think it went pretty well.

If anyone else wants to get added, just let me know at any time. As to those who’ve signed up, I’ll be in touch.

Cheers and stay well,