Re: Group Drive?

Don Scholl

I am a retiree and I’d be delighted to join a drive at any point and time . Put me on the list, please.

:
Don Scholl

On May 3, 2020, at 1:49 PM, George Van Horn via groups.io <GAlotis@...> wrote:

A good afternoon drive would be nice, I am in

On Sunday, May 3, 2020 Ed Emery via groups.io <PhillyMGClub@groups.io> wrote:

Kevin, now that I am on the newly retired list I would be interested in drives

Everyday is Saturday to scheduling is not a big issue.

Ed Emery