Re: What are you doing while you are in quarantine?

Harry Hurst

I've been busy updating a book I did back in 2004 on the 1970 Sebring. I am attaching a PDF of the book for everyone's enjoyment!

Stay safe!

Harry Hurst
610-725-9600 Cell

January - May 1
1217 Timberbrooke Dr., Palm Harbor, FL 34684

May 1 - December
2138 Lombard St., 4A, Philadelphia, PA 19146

h.hurst@...

On 4/9/20 2:37 PM, Rich Williamson wrote:
Here's a picture of my MGB... cleaning up the leather and restuffing the seats.

One problem... I neglected to use a heat gun when I attempted to install a brand new rubber diaphragm.

I used clamps as suggested elsewhere to stretch the rubber far enough to hook in.

Just as I was pulling the last one in to place, the metal hook pulled out of the rubber diaphragm.

This would be irritating, but not a disaster if I could get a new part.

With Moss and Victoria British not shipping, does anyone know where I can buy this part (1965 MGB)???

I would be happy to patronize a smaller company that may have it on the shelf and is shipping due to the fact that they are a small business.

Anyway... let's see some pictures of what you are working on right now...

Rich