Re: Holy Cow... amazing deal for someone...

Kevin McLemore

True. Always go in as a buyer-beware.

From: PhillyMGClub@groups.io <PhillyMGClub@groups.io> on behalf of Harry Hurst <h.hurst@...>
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 2:53 PM
To: PhillyMGClub@groups.io <PhillyMGClub@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [PhillyMGClub] Holy Cow... amazing deal for someone...

Be careful everyone. If it sounds too good to be true it probably is. I have heard of similar scams on Craigslist.

Harry Hurst
610-725-9600 Cell

January - May 1
1217 Timberbrooke Dr., Palm Harbor, FL 34684

May 1 - December
2138 Lombard St., 4A, Philadelphia, PA 19146

h.hurst@...

Yeah, timing is everything. Still, it might be able to be picked up with very little human interaction.