Re: Holy Cow... amazing deal for someone...

Bob Hitchiner

Great buy. Bad timing. Horrible location

On Mar 25, 2020, at 2:35 PM, Kevin McLemore <kmclemore@...> wrote:

I literally just saw this pop on Craigslist. It was posted 21 minutes ago, so if you are in a position to buy I'd jump on this ASAP... I guarantee it won't last at only $2500 for a 1956 100-4 in restorable shape.  Car is located in Fort Lee, NJ, according to the ad.

https://newjersey.craigslist.org/pts/d/leonia-1956-austin-healey-100-4/7098777803.html

1956 Austin Healey 100-4 - $2500 (Ft lee)

1

I’ve been working in this car for 14 years. Engine won’t turn over and needs paint. New interior, wire wheels.
Just need it out of my garage
Top is there and side curtains