Re: 15 Inch Wheel Conversion for '78 B

Kevin McLemore

There are several of them. They use average GPS location change to calculate movement and speed.

Cheers,
Speedo
(...but my real name is Mr. Earl)

On Feb 27, 2020, at 11:23 AM, Harry Hurst <h.hurst@...> wrote:

A speedo app for your phone? What is that?

Harry Hurst
610-725-9600 Cell

January - May 1
1217 Timberbrooke Dr., Palm Harbor, FL 34684

May 1 - December
2138 Lombard St., 4A, Philadelphia, PA 19146

h.hurst@...

On 2/27/20 11:08 AM, Steve Harding via Groups.Io wrote:
Roger,
I didn’t recalibrate the speedometer, I got an app for my phone. I hung from the rear view mirror; it worked great.
Steve Harding

On Feb 26, 2020, at 1:22 PM, Roger Searle via Groups.Io <searlerb@...> wrote:

Thanks Bob.

From: "Roger Searle via Groups.Io" <searlerb@...>
Date: 2/26/20 11:26 AM (GMT-05:00)
Subject: [PhillyMGClub] 15 Inch Wheel Conversion for '78 B

Hi all,

Does anyone have experience in switching a rubber bumper B to 15 inch wheels?  How big a job?  Is it worth it for handling and appearance?  Etc.?