Kevin

I have a friend, Larry King, who has a very nice red '71 MGB for sale.  He can be contacted at lsking@....  He lives in Wyomissing, near Reading.

Noel

On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 2:22 PM Kevin McLemore <kmclemore@...> wrote:
I have a friend who is looking for a decent chrome-bumper MGB (or a TR6 or Alpine).  I've known him since high school and he's always dabbled in LBCs - he presently has a Spitfire, but the wife complains that the interior is too cramped so he's looking to get one of the above because they have a wee bit more interior space. He doesn't want a total fixer-upper, but at the same time I don't think he's looking for concours - just s good runner without major issues or buckets of rust. If you know of anyone thinking of selling, please feel free to PM me at kmclemore@.... Thanks!