Sorry for the double email about cookies 😁

Kristi Liebel

I forgot to add the order form so you could see the varieties 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

This is the last year for the Thanks-A-Lots (shortbread with a layer of chocolate) - we won’t know what they are replacing it with until closer to next year’s cookie season. If you would prefer to donate instead of getting cookies, the donations will be going to “Hometown Heros” - we will choose a local Police Department, Fire Department and/or EMS crew to donate cookies to as a Thank You for all that they do!

Thanks again for your support of the girls!! They are going to try to sell 500 boxes each this year!!