It's Girl Scout Cookie Time πŸͺ 😊

Kristi Liebel

Hello all,

It is Girl Scout Cookie Time 😊! Our daughters, Wynter and CaeLyn, wanted me to contact you on their behalf.

If you do not have a Girl Scout in your life and would like to get some cookies please consider purchasing them from us. If interested you can just contact me and we can set up a time to get them to you or we will have them at the February GT.

Thanks for your time and thank you for your support of Wynter, CaeLyn and the Girl Scouts!

Kristi & Lambert

β€œIt is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.” ~ Ursula K. Leguin