Club Calendars

Steve Harding

Roger,
Meant to write sooner; received my calendar early last week, thanks. Thanks also for enclosing a picture of my (former) BGT in the calendar.
Thanks again for taking on the task of producing another great calendar, especially with such short notice.
Ex-Prez Steve

On Jan 12, 2020, at 6:24 PM, kjcollins48 via Groups.Io <kjcollins48@...> wrote:

See you Tuesday night. Wanna pick me up?

On Jan 12, 2020, at 6:05 PM, searlerb via Groups.Io <searlerb@...> wrote:

Hi All,

Those who order calendars can pick them up at the GT Tuesday.  Check made out to the Club or cash.  Anyone who wants one, but
has not ordered it let me know and I'll order it - $29.   Anyone wanting theirs mailed to they home let me know.

Roger

1971 MGB GT
1978 MGB Roadster (original owner)