Re: Lookin' for a mitzvah...

Steve Perlman

Kevin,

You've helped to put her on and keep her in the road, you know Magy is available for your Mitzvah Project.

Steve

On Tue, Jan 7, 2020, 1:53 PM Kevin McLemore <kmclemore@...> wrote:
Hi, folks -

A friend from my boy scout troop has approached me and is looking to rent or borrow an MGB for a day.  His elderly (but thankfully still healthy) father once owned an MGB and was a member of an MG car club or two in the past.  My friend would like to surprise his dad with a drive in an MGB to go see the Simeone Museum.  I don't have a B, or I'd simply offer to loan him mine, but I'm wondering if anyone here would consider such a thing?  My friend does know how to drive a stick - he learned to drive on one, apparently, and still has skills.

So... if anyone is interested in helping out, please contact me off list at kmclemore@... or jut give me a call.

Thanks, and Happy New Year!

215-272-3320