2020 PMGC Renewals

Kristi Liebel

Happy almost New Year,

It is that time of year again - that’s right it’s time to renew your PMGC membership for 2020. Attached you will find the 2020 PMGC Renewal form - please be sure to fill out the form even if there are no changes. Remember your membership runs from January to December no matter when you originally joined. That said if you just joined (October 2019 to present) then you can disregard this email because when you joined you paid for the rest of 2019 and all of 2020. If you have already sent me your renewal you can also disregard this email.

I would love to have all renewals in by the end of January this year. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me (please reply to me only (kliebel@...) so we don’t fill up everyone’s mailboxes).

I look forward to a wonderful PMGC year!

Happy New Year and Safety Fast,