From: Harry Hurst <h.hurst@...>
To: PhillyMGClub <PhillyMGClub@groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Dec 13, 2019 1:46 pm
Subject: Re: [PhillyMGClub] 2020 club calendar?

Roger: I work in advertising and am very good at print production. Let me know if I can help you in getting this done.
Thank you.
Harry Hurst
610-725-9600 Cell

2138 Lombard St., 4A, Philadelphia, PA 19146

h.hurst@...

On 12/13/19 12:44 PM, searlerb via Groups.Io wrote:
Stephen,

I've been pretty much a one man band in putting the calendar together.  We typically sell about 15.  Recently I've told Club leadership that I wasn't planning on doing one this year.  But, if there is enough popular demand, I have good material and can put one together again.

All, please respond if you would like to produce a Club calendar for 2020.