From: Robert Norcini <rnorcini@...>
Subject: Fwd: Delaware Valley Triumphs November/December 2019 Newsletter
Date: December 11, 2019 at 9:55:28 PM EST

Hello everyone,
Here is the November/December issue of our newsletter, TRundlin’ TRiumphs.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Robert Norcini <editor@...>
Subject: November/December 2019 Newsletter
Date: December 11, 2019 at 9:40:49 PM EST

Hello everyone,

Thanks to Charlie Frick jumping into the breach and editing this month’s newsletter (find it here) while I was laid up, you can enjoy articles about the upcoming Winter Party by Where’s Bob? DeLucia, Melody Laurel’s rehab of her TR8’s interior, Charlie’s miraculous find, and more.

Thank you, Charlie!

Bob Norcini