Tow Dolly

Larry Macy

Hi PMGC’ers

I was wondering if any one has a good tow dolly we could borrow/rent for three months. Looking to tow a Toyota Prius around the country from Xmas to April.

I know there was a “club owned” one from a few years ago (donated by Reggie). but it had no brakes and I have no idea what happened to it. But we need one with brakes. We will be towing with our RV and traveling to TX, GA, FL, MS. AL, Ya know all the warm winter spots.

I had a line on one on FB but that didn’t work out.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D., LMT
lmacy@...
https://larrythemac.guru
Morrisville, PA

Being human is not about individual survival or escape. It’s a team sport. Whatever future humans have, it will be together.
~ douglas rushkoff