From: Kevin McLemore <kmclemore@...>
Date: 11/29/19 10:02 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: PhillyMGClub@groups.io
Subject: [PhillyMGClub] Christmas Tradition

It's a Christmas tradition in our house to always give someone a Wentworth puzzle so we can build it together. Wentworth's are truly heirloom quality - made of wood, come in a nice cloth bag and have nifty 'whimsies' which are specially shaped pieces. They're definitely a challenge to assemble, but the quality is superb and we really love them. Anyway, being English they often have ones with cool vintage LBCs in them. I thought some of you might like seeing one of their latest:

https://www.wentworthpuzzles.com/us/wooden-jigsaw-puzzles/transport-jigsaw-puzzles/a-meeting-of-minds