Re: Holiday Luncheon

Don Scholl

Don and Peg Scholl are looking forward to seeing you all in a new venue!

:
Don Scholl

On Nov 23, 2019, at 12:12 PM, oldmainlinehomes@... wrote:

Kathy and I will be there

Kenn Brown RS282284
CHRISTIE'S International Real Estate

On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 2:21 PM kliebel@... <kliebel@...> wrote:
Hello Everyone,

This email is very important. We have a place for our Holiday Luncheon. We were able to keep the original date of December 8th. The new location is the Black Powder Tavern in Wayne. Please see the attachment for prices and RSVP dates. We still plan to have a white elephant gift exchange for those that are interested. $15 limit for the gift, each gift brought will get a raffle ticket and we will pick tickets to see who gets to pick the first gift If you have any questions please let us know. Hope to see many of you there.

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.†  ~ Ursula K. Leguin