Re: Holiday Luncheon

Steve Perlman

Deb and I will attend.

Steve P Yellow B

On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 2:21 PM kliebel@... <kliebel@...> wrote:
Hello Everyone,

This email is very important. We have a place for our Holiday Luncheon. We were able to keep the original date of December 8th. The new location is the Black Powder Tavern in Wayne. Please see the attachment for prices and RSVP dates. We still plan to have a white elephant gift exchange for those that are interested. $15 limit for the gift, each gift brought will get a raffle ticket and we will pick tickets to see who gets to pick the first gift. If you have any questions please let us know. Hope to see many of you there.

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.†  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

--
Yesterday is a Memory,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,