Re: Car Show & A Movie - Ford vs Ferrari

Kevin McLemore

Excellent. I will give you a tentative “nice to have you along”!  ;-)

On Nov 14, 2019, at 8:28 AM, Steve Perlman <sperlman63@...> wrote:

Kevin,

I will give you a definite maybe.

Steve P

On Wed, Nov 13, 2019 at 11:02 PM Kevin McLemore <kmclemore@...> wrote:
Just posting this for anyone who's interested.

I plan to go to the "Car Show & A Movie" event to watch the new "Ford vs Ferrari" movie and will likely take the MG TD (weather permitting). It will be held at the
Penn Cinema in Huntingdon Valley (2068 County Line Rd, Huntingdon Valley, PA) starting at 12:00 noon, this Saturday Nov. 16. Movie starts at 12:30 pm Saturday and tickets are still available via Fandango. The show is sponsored by the Shelby American Club.

--
Yesterday is a Memory,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,