Re: MGB fresh air "cowl vent cover"

Steve Harding

Roger,
When I still owned my BGT I did the same as Ken, without any problems.
Steve

On Nov 13, 2019, at 10:22 AM, kjcollins48 via Groups.Io <kjcollins48@...> wrote:

Roger,
I have had my vent cover for years and always drive with it on place. It has sufficient magnetic strength to keep it in place.
Ken

On Nov 13, 2019, at 8:39 AM, searlerb via Groups.Io <searlerb@...> wrote:

All,

I'd like to get a "cowl vent cover" to close off the fresh air intake that is just ahead of the windscreen.  Moss has these and they are held in place magnetically but states that they are not for use when the car is in operation.  My goal is to use it while driving to stop the leakage of winter air into the cabin.

Does anyone know of a type that is suitable for operation.