Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.

Use two fingers, it sends a better message - Peace

Sent from my Magical iPad

On Nov 4, 2019, at 10:51 AM, Emery via Groups.Io <john.emery5@...> wrote:

Triumph got 2nd and 3rd and Dave Hutchinson got DLBF.

-----Original Message-----
From: Larry Macy <lmacy@...>
To: PhillyMGClub <PhillyMGClub@groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Nov 3, 2019 9:33 pm
Subject: Re: [PhillyMGClub] Tomorrow is the Rallye

So the outgoing Prez won the Rallye. Nicely done Ed!! Congrats to all whom participated. Who got 2nd & 3rd??

Larry

—

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D., LMT
Morrisville, PA

Being human is not about individual survival or escape. It’s a team sport. Whatever future humans have, it will be together.
~ douglas rushkoff

On Nov 3, 2019, at 4:28 PM, Emery via Groups.Io <john.emery5@...> wrote:

It’s a sweep for the PMGC. Our club took 1st at the spring rally along with the club cup. Then we won the mini -golf challenge and now the 1st at the fall rally also retaining the club cup.

The rally  was chilly at the start and I was the only one who showed up with the top town.  One Triumph lowered theirs  to start the rally. As the day went on it got nicer and it was a benefit to have the top down as some of the clues would have been hard to spot.
As it was out of 64 questions we had 7 wrong. A few were tricky and we did a few go backs.

Thanks to all who attended.

Ed