Re: Scariest Place in PA

Lester Weinraub

It is cool. Took my son and his friends there for his 9th birthday.  Told them if the didn't behave I was leaving them there.  Son still blames me for his therapy bills.

Also the haunted house is fun. If you book dinner at one of the local restaurants when you buy tickets you can avoid the long lines.

Lester

On Oct 8, 2019, at 10:28 AM, Harry Hurst <h.hurst@...> wrote:

Great place - we live very close. They've filmed several movies there.

Harry Hurst
610-725-9600 Cell

2138 Lombard St., 4A, Philadelphia, PA 19146

h.hurst@...

On 10/8/19 10:04 AM, Steve Harding via Groups.Io wrote:
Club Members,
Found this on the Thrilllist site, advertised as the Scariest Place in PA. Right in the Club’s backyard.
Ex-Prez Steve