Re: Sign up For Brits this weekend

Larry Macy

My mistake. It looks like ifs trying to create an account, but it doesn’t.

Larry

On Oct 6, 2019, at 9:21 PM, kliebel@... wrote:

Hi all,

If you sign-up to help on Saturday you should just be able to click on the “sign up” button and then click the “Submit and Sign-Up” button.  Then it will ask you for your name and any comments.

Let me know if anyone has any problems.

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

On Oct 6, 2019, at 9:17 PM, kliebel@... wrote:

Hmm - I will look into this.  I have used Sign-up genius before and did not have to create an account to sign-up.

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

On Oct 6, 2019, at 9:15 PM, Larry Macy <lmacy@...> wrote:

I don’t want to create an account just to sign up to help park cars. I don’t think “signupGenius” is so genius. Have to create an account to reply?? Bet a lot of folks won’t do it.

A google spreadsheet might have been easier,

On Oct 6, 2019, at 8:52 PM, kliebel@... wrote:

Hello everyone,

Please take the time and sign up for Helping out at the show this coming Saturday. The only way this show can happen is if you help out for a little bit of time.

Please go to this website https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70A0F4FABAE28A0FC1-brits1

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin