toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Steve: On an unrelated
note, you may know that I helped Dr. Simeone start his museum
over by the airport. if you would ever like to have a visit of
the MG club there, i would be happy to conduct the tour and get
a group rate.
2138 Lombard St., 4A, Philadelphia, PA 19146
On 9/16/19 12:39 PM, Steve Harding via
This is the official election email for the PMGC
Here are a few guidelines:
1. Only registered Members can vote
2. Only active registered Members can hold a
position on the board
3. You can either vote via email or in person at
the October 8th meeting
4. If voting by email, emails need to be in by
midnight on October 7th.
5. All ballots should be sent to Jim Schulte at schultejim@...
and do not
reply to this email.
Attached is the ballot. Please vote and Safety
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
'71 Morris 1100 MK 2
Philadelphia MG Club Treasurer
Brits at the Village Coordinator
Check out Philadelphia MG Club on Facebook
â€œIt is good to have an end to a journey â€¦ But it is
the journey that matters in the end.â€� ~ Ursula K.
<2019 PMGC Ballot.pdf>