Delaware Valley Triumphs-- September 2019 TRundlin' TRiumphs Newsletter

Larry Macy

Begin forwarded message:

From: Robert Norcini <rnorcini@...>
Subject: Fwd: Delaware Valley Triumphs-- September 2019 TRundlin' TRiumphs Newsletter
Date: September 16, 2019 at 9:04:30 AM EDT

Hello,
Here is our September issue. Hope you enjoy it!

Bob Norcini

Begin forwarded message:

From: Robert Norcini <editor@...>
Subject: September TRundlin' TRiumphs
Date: September 16, 2019 at 8:54:07 AM EDT

Hello everyone,

You can access the September issue of our newsletter here.

Inside, you’ll find articles about an extraordinary Grand Prix Festival of Watkins Glen where Triumph was the featured marque; a very special All British field meet in Portland; how a 1964 French movie led to a 50 year love affair with the TR4; and the “fun" involved with getting a vintage car transported to and “legal" in the UK. And there’s more, including an interesting new classified ad.

So enjoy!

Bob Norcini