Re: IMPORTANT - Picnic after Pennypacker

kjcollins48@...

Kristi,
Lil and I are away on vacation returning late Sunday night so not able to attend either event.
Cheers and have fun,
Ken

On Aug 1, 2019, at 3:05 PM, "kliebel@..." <kliebel@...> wrote:

Good Afternoon all,

I hope this email finds everyone enjoying the amazing cool weather that we are enjoying right now!  PERFECT driving weather!!  It is now August 1st and we had a small handful of people RSVP to the picnic.  If you are planning on attending please let me know ASAP as we need to how much food to make!!

I wanted to remind everyone of the event that is happening on Saturday and we hope to have many of you join us!

We have the 15th Annual Pennypacker Mills Car Show

When: Saturday, August 4th starting at 10am
Where: Pennypacker Mills, Schwenksville, PA

Third we have a picnic after the Pennypacker Mills show at Jim & Jean Witte’s house.

When: Saturday, August 4th immediately after the show
Where: Jim & Jean WItte - 2020 Salford St, Harleysville, PA 19438

I currently have the following people who have RSVP’d

Ed & Margarete Emery
Jim, Karen & JD Schulte - bringing watermelon
Luena & Pete Baumbach - bringing bacon, broccoli salad
Rich & Tracey Williamson and a friend - bringing dessert
Jim & Jean Witte

*We need to get a head count so Jim and Jean know how many to expect - please RSVP to Kristi by August 2nd either via email or phone (484-686-3305)*  If you are planning to attend we are also asking for you to bring a side dish or dessert - we are going to divide by last names so A-L will bring a side dish and M-Z will bring a dessert.  When you RSVP to Kristi please let her know what you plan to bring so there are not 10 potato salads, etc!

P.S. If you are not a current member but still would like to join us please know you are always welcome!  We would love to see everyone!

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin