Re: Date Correction for Pennypaker Mills Show & Picnic

oldmainlinehomes@...

Kristi,
Kenn and i will attend the golf event.

We are not available on Aug. 3rd. Kenn is playing with his band, Blow the House Down in Beach Haven, nj at Buckalew’s and staying there overnight.
And we are having 6-8 house guests arriving at our house on the 3rd for most of a week....

All the best,
Kathy

From the office of:
Kenn Brown RS282284
CHRISTIE'S International Real Estate
Long & Foster Devon, Pa

Our business is entirely based on referrals.  If you have been pleased with my service, please pass along my name and contact info. to your family, friends and co-workers who are considering buying or selling a home. Thank you in advance.

On Jul 24, 2019, at 8:26 PM, Cathy Corcoran via Groups.Io <jcorc20318@...> wrote:

Kristi,
Jeff and I will mini golf but we will be on vacation for pennypacker mills.
Jeff and Cathy

On Jul 24, 2019, at 8:22 PM, Karen Schulte <mgbbabe1970@...> wrote:

Kristi,
Jim, JD and I will be at mini golf on Saturday and Pennepacker plus the picnic afterwards.
We will bring watermelon for dessert.
Karen Schulte

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note8, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone