Kristi,
Jeff and I will mini golf but we will be on vacation for pennypacker mills.
Jeff and Cathy

On Jul 24, 2019, at 8:22 PM, Karen Schulte <mgbbabe1970@...> wrote:

Kristi,
Jim, JD and I will be at mini golf on Saturday and Pennepacker plus the picnic afterwards.
We will bring watermelon for dessert.
Karen Schulte

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note8, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

-------- Original message --------
Date: 7/24/19 11:14 AM (GMT-05:00)
Subject: [PhillyMGClub] Date Correction for Pennypaker Mills Show & Picnic

Go ahead pick on me - I even looked at the event flyer for Pennypacker Mills and still put the wrong date 🤦‍♀️!!

The correct date for the show and the picnic is AUGUST 3rd!!

Sorry for any confusion this may have caused!!

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin