From: George Schuler <geoschuler@...>
To: PhillyMGClub@groups.io Calendar <PhillyMGClub@groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Jul 24, 2019 11:28 am
Subject: Re: [PhillyMGClub] Important Upcoming Events

Kristi,

I won’t be able to attend the picnic on August 3 either.
Thank you,
George Schuler

On Jul 24, 2019, at 11:26 AM, George Schuler <geoschuler@...> wrote:

Kristi,

I will not be able to be at the August 4 picnic.

Thank you,

George

On Jul 24, 2019, at 10:57 AM, kliebel@... wrote:

Good Morning all,

I hope this email finds everyone enjoying the amazing cool weather that we are enjoying right now!  PERFECT driving weather!!

I wanted to remind every one of the next couple of events that are happening and we hope to have many of you join us!

First we have the Annual PMGC vs DVT Mini Golf Challenge!

When: Saturday, July 27th at 10am
Where: Freddy Hil Farms - 1440 Sumneytown Pike, Lansdale, PA 19446
RSVP to Kristi via email or phone (484-686-3305)

Second we have the 15th Annual Pennypacker Mills Car Show

When: Saturday, August 4th starting at 10am
Where: Pennypacker Mills, Schwenksville, PA

Third we have a picnic after the Pennypacker Mills show at Jim & Jean Witte’s house.

When: Saturday, August 4th immediately after the show
Where: Jim & Jean WItte - 2020 Salford St, Harleysville, PA 19438

*We need to get a head count so Jim and Jean know how many to expect - please RSVP to Kristi by July 31st again either via email or phone (484-686-3305)*  If you are planning to attend we are also asking for you to bring a side dish or dessert - we are going to divide by last names so A-L will bring a side dish and M-Z will bring a dessert.  When you RSVP to Kristi please let her know what you plan to bring so there are not 10 potato salads, etc!

P.S. If you are not a current member but still would like to join us please know you are always welcome!  We would love to see everyone!

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin