From: "searlerb via Groups.Io"
Sent: Jun 26, 2019 5:17 PM
To: phillymgclub@groups.io
Subject: [PhillyMGClub] Tires for MGB

Hi All,

I currently have 12 year old Michelin Harmonys on my '78 Roadster with plenty of tread left.  But, the age is starting to concern me (particularly for highway driving).  Should I be?  If so, what would you recommend?  Ed Sweeney at Proper Noise once recommended  Vredstein but I never got a reason why.